Terms & Conditions
3. The Website is operated by B-CUT INC, a corporation duly organized and existing by and under the laws of the Philippines, with head office address at Governor’s Drive, Bo. Paliparan I, Dasmariñas City, Cavite 4114 Philippines, and with satellite office address at 30th Street corner Rizal Drive, West 5 Crescent Park, Bonifacio Global City, 1634 Taguig City, Philippines (“B-CUT”).
5. Registered User is solely responsible for its access to the Website which releases B-CUT from any liability in case of any damage that may result to user for any unauthorized access.
6. User shall not in any way, directly or indirectly, use the website or submit to B-CUT or to the website anything which in any respect is:
a) in breach of any law, statute or regulation of the Philippines;
b) deceptive, false, fraudulent, misleading or unlawful; or
c) obscene, indecent, pornographic, profane, vulgar, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, dembarrassing, malicious or in any way abusive.
7. User agrees to comply at all times with any instructions for use of the website which B-CUT may implement from time to time.
8. User shall render B-CUT free and harmless from any liability or responsibility in relation to user’s inability to use or delay in use of the website or any material in it.
9. When permitted by law, B-CUT and B-CUT’s suppliers and distributors will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues or data, financial loses or exemplary or punitive damages.
In all cases, B-CUT and its suppliers and distributors will not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by the user, whether as guest r Registered User, that is not foreseeable.
10. User, whether guest or Registered User, expressly understands and agrees that user’s use of the Website is at its sole risk. The Website and items for sale on the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
B-CUT and its sister companies, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
11. B-CUT and its licensors make no warranty that the item description or quality of the item will meet Registered User’s requirements.
12. The customer service department of B-CUT is open and available to address all concerns of the Registered Users. The said department may be reached via email at email@example.com .
13. Any claim, dispute, legal action or proceeding arising out of or connected with the use of the Website and online sale transaction shall be brought in the proper courts of Taguig City only to the exclusion of all other venues.